|Location||Isa Town, Bahrain|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
To assist the Network Manager in the creation of running time reports, timetables, bus workings, driver duties. To identify opportunities to better match service provision to passenger demand and improve service reliability.
- Analysis of journey time and punctuality data to adjust timetables to improve punctuality and reliability.
- Timetable, bus working and duty creation.
- Assisting with analysis of patronage and revenue trends and recommending enhancements.
- Generate running boards and bus stop information.
- Identification of opportunities to improve operational performance and efficiency.
- Assisting with evaluating, designing, implementing, and reviewing schemes which fulfil these opportunities.
- Planning and communicating changes required for events and medium/long-term roadworks and liaising with third parties to minimize disruption to our services.
- Reporting and involvement with cross-functional projects where applicable.
- Any other opportunities identified by the network manager to improve performance and grow profitability.
- Any other reasonable tasks within the company
Experience and knowledge requirements
- Technical Degree in Logistic and transport
- 1 -3 + years’ experience in working with large scheduling duty of workforce or large company.
- Detailed technical and practical knowledge of buses/ logistics or other transport vehicles
- Previous use of scheduling software advantageous.
- Knowledge of transport/ Logical
- Substantial management/ supervisor experience in a transport environment
- Demonstrable skills in leadership
- Hands-on worker - especially with software/ Data and ability to analyse the data.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic/tactical safety management experience and/or qualification
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple areas.
- Outstanding inter-personal and attention to details
- A fluency and competence in the English and Arabic language to a required standard
- Personality - goal driven but flexible, open communicative, good listener, multi-tasker, highly process compliant.
- Employment history must be stable and/or logical.
- Person should be process oriented.