|Location||Isa Town, Bahrain|
|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
To undertake general vehicle maintenance and routine repairs on the bus fleet, ensuring that all work is carried out in line with the agreed process and to a high standard, and that safety is observed at all times.
- Diagnose defects and effect repairs to engine, gearbox, chassis, axles, steering and brakes.
- Fault diagnose, using specialist equipment relevant to vehicles.
- Repair vehicles to Company and Statutory standards.
- Repair defects and identify with vehicle types.
- Prepare vehicles for Annual test/Passing.
- Carry out the Lubrications of all vehicles in accordance with company and manufactures guidelines.
- Service vehicles in accordance with Company and vehicle manufacturing specifications and to Company and Statutory standards.
- Maintain documentation as per documented quality procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in line with operational requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping and conform to health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Undertake regular training to maintain technical competence.
Experience Knowledge & Qualification Required
- Previous experience in a similar position required
- A qualified Diagnostic or Technician. Either academic or vocational qualifications essential.
- Experience in MAN vehicles will be added advantage