|Location||Isa Town, Bahrain|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2019|
Maintain the safe operation of the bus station, ensuring drivers and other staff always follow all safety rules. Proactive delivery of exceptional customer service to all BPTC customers, with a comprehensive understanding of services and products.
- Sells tickets for bus, both on Go Card and on paper as required.
- Fully follow Cash Collection and Reconciliation company procedures
- Answers inquiries regarding bus schedules, route, and ticket costs, using information provided.
- Act as cashier for Driver fare collection if required.
- Help other station staff if needed.
- Responds to customer queries and complaints via telephone, face to face, and other methods as appropriate, recording said issues in the relevant system (CRM/other).
- To champion safety, highlighting any areas of concern and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to –proactively intervening to prevent unsafe actions from occurring, and to assist with the safe co-ordination of buses and vehicles, ensuring that only those which are permitted in the station area are given access.
- To proactively deliver an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- To use initiative and problem-solving skills to own customer issues ensuring a positive outcome is achieved.
- To proactively provide support & assistance to customers, colleagues & driver teams.
- To act as a brand ambassador through excellent personal presentation standards and detailed product knowledge.
- To effectively communicate information to customers.
- To be fully competent in the use of the relevant ticketing and operational systems, processes and procedures necessary to fulfil the role.
- To liaise with customers & colleagues from BPTC about service updates & disruption.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team to create a positive work culture through constant communication, integrity, positive energy and pride.
- Should the role requirements and responsibilities change, then these will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the individual.
- The role requires the individual to actively follow BPTC policies including Drug and Alcohol and Equal Opportunities policies.
- To carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
- To assist with the oversight of any contracting staff at the station carrying out construction or remedial work and report any instances of unsafe working.