Conduct the following tasks on the required or relevant Company vehicles in your garage and any new vehicles your garage may acquire:
• To repair on a day to day basis all identified body defects in line with Manufacturer, Company and Statutory standards.
• To assist in the preparation of all vehicles for Monthly and Annual testing’s.
• To repair defects and damage to all vehicles including the use of gas, MIG / TIG welding and gas cutting with the appropriate qualifications and training.
• To repair defects and identify with vehicle types
• To maintain documentation of all repairs preformed as per documented quality procedures.
• To diagnose faults with the use of specialist equipment relevant to vehicles in your garage.
• To take responsibility for materials and equipment within assigned delegated authority level.
Required qualifications & experience
• A qualified Diagnostic or Technician (Either academic or vocational qualifications essential)
• Ability to manage a heavy workload
• A team player, who can work alongside a team of highly skilled Technicians and adopts a flexible approach
• It is essential to have some sort of engineering workshop background and ideally have used some of these types of vehicles before
• Willing to work in shifts
• Self starter
• Analytical mind
• Driven and determined
• Energetic and motivated
• Certificate of professional competence advantageous